Do you realize how scarcely we smile, how we have almost forgotten how to smile. Try to recollect - Your mom's face when you left your home for studies or job; a mix of care, fear and love beautifully encompassed in the teary smile. This smile was pure, straight from heart and selfless.
Smile is one of the most beautiful gifts; which i am not sure if is adorned only by humans because i have seen monkeys, donkeys, owls, cheetah cubs and particularly dogs and cats smile. So, why not make full use of this gift, why not smile in all the situations of life - good or bad, tough or easy.
There are umpteen benefits of endowing a smile in the tougher times of life:
- A smile creates an atmosphere of positive energy.
- A smile shifts mood from sad to happy and happy to happier.
- A smile always signifies calmness, laugh can not boast of this.
- Smile makes you livelier, jollier and much more adorable over the period of time.
- Being contagious, it relieves tensions, worries and the troubles not only you but also others around you.
- A smiling face emanates - happiness; contentment; high energy level; welcoming and accepting attitude.
But i feel a smile comes more naturally than a laugh.
- You meet your dear ones, you smile and not laugh.
- You see a cute puppy on the road, you smile and not laugh.
Initially it would be tough for you to adorn this jewel, this crown of smile; it would be like wearing an Armani tuxedo in the company of beggars. Yes it would be tough, because over the period of time we have been taught to be serious. So, you need to condition your mind with the benefits of wearing a smile.
- This would be like that flowing river which flows on and on smiling, creating lives all over.
- This would be like that tree which is so very happy to give shelter, fruits and whatnot to the fauna.
- This would be like those flowers which are so welcoming to the bees.
Smile - This investment only knows hefty and merry returns and nothing else, always!!!